Microsoft Outlook is a vital component of interaction in our life. Occasionally things work great and also often get problems. Outlook additionally has too many troubles or Mistakes and also when we deal with some issues we try our finest to solve that because there is also a service to all problems.
If you see [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] error code, it means that your Outlook doesn’t work properly. So, what can you do to get Outlook to work correctly? Here are a few simple tricks:
Methods to Solve [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] Error:
#1: Clear Cache
Clearing cache and cookies will make your previous strings clean and all the data will be fresh. This can remove the broken or stuck data packets.
Close and Reopen Microsoft Outlook.
Close multiple accounts or windows if you are using them.
Check for Microsoft 365 updates. ( Update the Latest Version )
If an update is required, update all new comes and restart your pc now open outlook and see if the error [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] is solved. If it still persists then try method 2.
#2: Fix Outlook Version
- [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] error could be caused by the installation process, that Outlook conflicts with other e-mail accounts or other software installed on your PC.
- So, you may need to remove a broken version of Outlook from your personal PC, then install the latest version of Outlook from the official website Microsoft Outlook.
#3: Use the Web App
- Go to Options at the upper corner and choose the version of the Outlook Web App in the navigation pane.
- Clear the Using the light edition of the checkbox for Outlook Web App.
- Option Save.
- Sign up from the light edition, close, and sign up for your account with a registered account.
#4: Update Outlook
Make sure your computer meets the system requirements for the newest version of Office.
In most cases when you run the Microsoft Office Setup program on a computer with an earlier version of Office installed, the earlier version is removed.
However, there are instances when an uninstall is necessary, such as if you run into errors or problems during installation.
If you uninstall Office before installing the new version, your Office files won’t be deleted, but if your version of Office includes Outlook you may want to back up your Outlook data files.
See Find and transfer Outlook data files from one computer to another.
This article was to guide you about the error [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f]. We tried our possible ways to solve this problem in outlook. I hope one of the methods worked for you. If you haven’t still solved the problem then you have to contact Microsoft for better solutions